The present Power on Reset IP generates system reset signal (POR18, low level reset) when 3.3v power supplier (VIN18) is turned on. This IP cannot operate stand-alone because it needs 0.6V reference voltage and 2uA bias current from the power regulator, VeriSilicon IP S13V33_PRG_05. Different from the VeriSilicon S13V33_POR_05B, the trigger point has been changed in this version. The typical value of Vih is changed from 1.55V to 2.4V, and the typical value of Vil is changed from 1.45V to 2.32V. This particular physical IP has the scaled up version of S13V33_POR_05E which is designed to be used in the foundry’s 0.11um (90% shrink) process.
- Power Supply: 1.62v~3.6v, 1.2v±10%
- Process: SMIC 0.13um 1.2v/3.3v 1P8M logic process
- Operating Junction Temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C
- Operating Current When Stable: <25uA
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp