Temperature sensor consists of built-in 10-bit R-2R DAC, diode and own reference voltage former. When requested, controller performs conversion of diode voltage level, which depends on temperature linearly. After conversion is done it sets “ready” flag to “1” and outputs 10-bit code. The sensor can operate in two modes: single measurement and continuous measurement. With small size, usability and low current consumption, this device is ideal for use in controlling of the die temperature. The block is designed on TSMC CMOS 40 nm technology.
- TSMC CMOS 40 nm
- Operating temperature range -40 …+125 ºC;
- Built-in 10 bit R-2R DAC
- Low current consumption 95 uA
- Small area
- No external components required
- Interrupt generation programmable value
- Extracted view.
- Test bench with saved configurations.