Picus Tech Software provides variety of cryptography libraries covering a range of standards including AES, RSA and various hashing standards.
- Picus Tech provides an extensive suite of Cryptography functions, which can be used in wide range of embedded applications. Our solutions are fast, compact and targetted for native processor architecture.
- AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) is a block cipher used in symmetric key cryptography. It is one of the most widely used symmetric key cryptography algorithm.
- The implementation features one of the fastest encryption/decryption and requires a low memory footprint.
- Implementation is consistent with FIPs-197
- It also supports CBC-MAC with CCM
- RSA is a public Key cryptography algorithm used popularly for wide range of applications, which use Public Key Cryptography. With sufficiently long key lengths and proper selections, RSA is highly secure.
- The implementation features one of fastest encryption/decryption and requires a low memory footprint
- Key signing functionality and support for PKCS#1 1.5 and 2.1 OAEP available
- Key generation functionality available
- PRIME NUMBER GENERATORS
- Fast Prime number generation for various applications including RSA
- Compliant with FIPS-186-3
- HASHING ALGORITHMS
- SHA-256, SHA1, SHA-384, SHA-512 are implemented in accordance with FIPS 180-2.
- Support for other algorithms such as MD5 also available.
- HMAC support is also available.
- DIFFIE-HELLMAN KEY EXCHANGE
- The Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange algorithm is implemented in accordance with RFC-2631.
- The implementation is highly optimized for native 32 bit platforms.
- BIG NUMBER MATH LIBRARY
- It supports wide range of API's for Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, Fast Exponentiation, Comparison and Multiplicative Inverse. Assembly optimizations for native platforms such as ARM7, ARM9E, ARM11 and Cortex-A8 are also available.
- The implementations typically use 32 bit word, as the smallest unit, but can be extended to 16-bit, 24-bit native word processors.
- Cryptographic Suites available for Zigbee standards.
- Highly optimized implementations. Can be easily ported to any platform
- Object Code
- API documentation