You are here:
INTEGRITY Real-Time Operating System
- INTEGRITY is rommable/flashable and most BSPs come with support for easy flash programming. Flash drivers are also used for saving network configurations to nonvolatile storage.
- INTEGRITY runtime libraries are provided in archive as well as shared library formats. Shared libraries can provide a large memory savings by enabling the multiple virtual address spaces in a system to share the same code.
- User applications can be built into a complete system or dynamically downloaded to an already running system. Multiple simultaneous downloads are supported with the ability to unload applications upon demand.
- Applications can also make use of the dynamic load API which enables new modules to be loaded and unloaded on the fly (e.g. from flash) without requiring a debugger connection.
- A Highest Locker Semaphore achieves improved RMA capability.
- System debug solutions include OCD/BDM/JTAG connections such as the Green Hills Probe, Agilent Emulation Probes and Macraigor Systems wigglers.
- USB 1.1 host stack plus class drivers.
- A Resource Manager provides a convenient method for dynamic distribution and access control of kernel objects.
- A Connection Manager is included providing the same INTEGRITY communication API across multiple heterogeneous processors as intraprocessor. The Connection Manager has support for high availability built in: a heartbeat enables application code to be notified of a failure in a node in the system so corrective measures can be taken. The Connection Manager utilizes a variety of hardware channels for interprocessor communications, including IP over Ethernet, VME backplane, and cPCI backplane.
- INTEGRITY provides a POSIX layer, including support for POSIX threads, mutexes, condition variables, and semaphores.
- Comprehensive networking is provided, including TCP, UDP, RLOGIN, sockets, PPP, FTP, TFTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, and web server, and Trillium's portable communications protocols for ATM, SS7, Frame Relay, ISDN, H.323, V5, and X.25.
- A suite of tutorials and sample code is included to aid in getting started quickly and to make porting from other RTOSes easy.
- INTEGRITY is available in binary distributions (with BSP source) as well as affordable full source code distributions.
View INTEGRITY Real-Time Operating System full description to...
see the entire INTEGRITY Real-Time Operating System datasheet
- get in contact with INTEGRITY Real-Time Operating System Supplier
Real-Time Operating System - RTOS