You are here:
License Plate Recognition System
- Thread-safe, Re-entrant 32-Bit libraries for multiple platforms - Linux/Solaris/Windows-NT/Windows 2000/QNX.
- Supports all the major image formats - JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PBM, PNG, to name a few. Automatic input image format detection and conversion.
- Supports live video captured using 1394 digital cameras. Simple API for camera control/configuration and acquisition.
- Specialized algorithm to locate license plate characters, which can automatically adjust to wide variety of number plate size, shapes and formats.
- Collection of advanced image processing algorithms to enhance the image content for noisy images.
- Unique vehicle detection algorithm, which cuts down on the cost of hardware (sensors/detectors), without compromising reliability.
- Multiple character recognition engines (CREs), to enhance the overall recognition results.
- Trainable Multi-Font, Multilingual CREs.
- Highly configurable - allows static as well as dynamic configuration.
- Supports wide variety of number plate syntax.
- Full internationalized - IBM ICU Compliant libraries.
- Easy-to-use API's for C/C++ application developers.
- Open system architecture, which can be easily customized according to application specific needs.
- Extensive documentation in form of Installation manual, User manual, API reference and sample applications.
- Processing time < 500ms (On Intel 333MHz Processor).
- Recognition accuracy > 97%.
- HCL Technologies 'License Plate Recognition Systems' is an image based vehicle identification systems which detects and identifies number plates on stationary as well as moving vehicles.
- The solution incorporates advanced image processing and neural network techniques to locate and recognize vehicle registration numbers.
- LPRS provides an ideal framework in form of software libraries, which can used to develop sophisticated AVI applications.
- The solution is highly modular and customizable in design and allows modules to be hand-picked to satisfy the application needs.
- LRPS's carefully designed and easy-to-use API allows rapid application development and cuts down on time-to-market the product.
- The solution available on wide variety of platforms which includes PC based OS as well as Real Time OS.
View License Plate Recognition System full description to...
see the entire License Plate Recognition System datasheet
- get in contact with License Plate Recognition System Supplier