You are here:
Microware Enhanced OS-9
- Microware OS-9 Kernel - serves as the fundamental control program that is a system-secure, reliable, fault-tolerant RTOS with high availability and reliability. Users can dynamically add and replace modules while the system is up and running. OS-9's process model architecture and threads support make it the superior choice for mission-critical applications. Extensive I/O capabilities are made easy with a unified Unix-style I/O, networking and graphics solutions, an MPEG file manager, and more. Additional file managers are provided by third parties or can be written for a specific application.
- Microware SoftStax Networking Framework - a complete networking solution including WAN, LAN and home connectivity options for a variety of communications applications. Extends traditional TCP/IP connectivity with integrated ATM, Fast Ethernet, Digital Subscriber Loop (DSL) and many other supported networking protocols. The industry's most robust integrated connectivity solution for the most demanding of applications.
- Microware SoftStax Data Sheet
- Microware MAUI® Graphics and Multimedia - Multimedia Application User Interface that provides an extensive set of APIs for graphics, audio, and input. MAUI is already integrated into OS-9, for use in any size system, from small ROM-based applications to large-scale network-based development systems.
- Microware Power Management Software - the OS-9 kernel has "power aware" I/O systems and an easy to specify power policy, making it effective in managing the entire system. Power management is a critical design issue for any power sensitive product where longer battery life or lower power consumption ratings can make the difference between success or failure.
View Microware Enhanced OS-9 full description to...
see the entire Microware Enhanced OS-9 datasheet
- get in contact with Microware Enhanced OS-9 Supplier