The MP3 encoder from AllGo is a highly efficient and high quality audio encoder compliant with MPEG1 and MPEG2 layer3. It has proprietary psychoachoustic and bit-allocation techniques that enable very low MHz MP3 encoding with audio quality comparable to the leading PC based encoders such as Music Match Jukebox and LAME.
- Excellent audio quality similar to LAME and Music Match Jukebox at 128kbps, 44.1kHz
- Supports all MPEG1 and MPEG2 Layer3 bit rates 8-320kbps
- 16kHz, 22,05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz , 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling rates supported
- Mono and Joint stereo modes supported
- Low MHz with high audio quality - optimized algorithms and assembly coding for ARM
- Small memory footprint
- Fully tested and verified.
- Very low MHz gives enough headroom for other DSP tasks
- Quick integration with simple API calls
- Sample test application
- API doc
- Test logs