You are here:
- Encoder compresses linear PCM input signals (16 bits 2's compliment form) sampled at 8 kHz and 16 KHz to bitstream of 3.85%9623.8Kbps, Decoder decompresses compressed bit streams into 16 bit PCM samples.
- Support for MPE (Narrow band %96 8 Khz, Wide Band %96 16 Khz) mode of MPEG4-CELP
- Support for RPE (Wideband %96 16KHz) mode of MPEG4-CELP
- Support for variable bit rate mode of MPEG4-CELP (Fine Rate Control)
- Optimized DSP Implementation
- C callable interface for encoder and decoder
- Re-entrant multi channel implementation
- Supports CELP-cbr and CELP-vbr modes as defined by the ISMA Specification 1.0
- Supports Error Resilient CELP bit streams
- Supports VAD/CNG/DTX
View MPEG-4 CELP full description to...
see the entire MPEG-4 CELP datasheet
- get in contact with MPEG-4 CELP Supplier