The S3AD9M14BC18 is a low-power 14-bit ADC IP operating up to 10MS/s and dissipating only 17mW over a single 1.2V supply at 8.4MS/s, including auxiliary circuits.
The ADC employs a high-performance front-end input sample-and-hold circuit together with a differential pipeline architecture and digital error correction.
- TSMC 0.18um Mixed-Signal RF
- Dual 1.8V and 3.3V Power Supplies
- 9MS/s Sampling Rate
- 2.0Vpp Differential Input Range
- Low-Power Dissipation: 17mW at 8.4MS/s
- DNL= ±0.8LSB Typ.; INL= ±4.0LSB Typ.
- SNR= 68dB at fin= 0.8MHz and 8.4MS/s
- SFDR= 74dB at fin= 0.8MHz and 8.4MS/s
- 10.8-bit ENOB at fin= 0.8MHz and 8.4MS/s
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- Die Area: 0.7mm2
- High Resolution
- High SNR
- Low Power
- Small Die Area