CXM-2-64, the smallest GPU to support native HDR applications
DMA Back-End Core
Key features which contribute to this flexibility include:
• Works with Rambus PCIe and FPGA hard cores
• Can be configured with multiple independent DMA Engines which each have their own user interface
• Supports Packet/Block and Addressed/Non-addressed transfers
• Supports host –based and local descriptors
• Supports legacy, MSI, MSI-X interrupts
Using the core eliminates the need for the user to implement their own DMA design significantly reducing development time and risk.
In addition, Rambus provides companion Windows and Linux DMA Drivers. The DMA Driver works hand-in-hand with the DMA Back-End Core to implement host-based, scattergather DMA operation.
Rambus also provides board support packages for a wide variety of PCI Express boards. This support packages including a working FPGA design, Driver and GUI binaries. Contact Rambus for more information.
Rambus also provides IP Core customization services.
Contact Rambus for a quote.
View DMA Back-End Core full description to...
- see the entire DMA Back-End Core datasheet
- get in contact with DMA Back-End Core Supplier