The USB3.0 Type-C PHY IP is designed to the USB 3.0, USB2.0 Specification and the USB Type-CTM USB Cable and Connector Specification Revision 1.1.
- 5-Gbps SuperSpeed data transmission rate through 3-m USB3.0 cable
- PIPE 3-compliant SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Transceiver interface
- Supports 5Gbit/s "Super Speed", 480Mbit/s "High Speed" and 12Mbit/s "Full Speed"
- Supports 8-bit 500-MHz, 16-bit 250-MHz , and 32-bit 125M PIPE interface
- Supports SuperSpeed power management modes: U0, U1, U2 and U3.
- Built-in BIST pattern generator and checker with programmable modes for stand-alone test
- Compliant with the USB Type-C v1.1
- Built-in High speed multiplexer to support USB3.0(5Gbps) data switch
- Built-in Rp, Rd to save external components
- Support the role of DFP, UFP and DRP
- Advertise Default, 1.5A or 3 A for Type-C power