The MR74137 is a high precision low power junction temperature sensor that has been developed to be easily embedded into digital ASIC designs. The block features an exclusively digital interface and includes a power down function to reduce standby current. The temperature sensor can be instanced multiple times in a single chip. A digital RTL interface is also provided to enhance integration and support multi instance applications. Typical temperature sensor uses include clock speed optimisation, power management, Silicon characterisation and thermal management.
- High Accuracy
- Uncalibrated accuracy +/-3C from -40C to 125C
- Calibrated accuracy +/-1C from -40C to 125C
- High Resolution, 0.06C
- Digital Interface
- Multiple Instance
- Minimal Area
- Low Power
- Digital interfaces for easy SoC integration.
- Wide Supply Range.
- Standard Logic Process Option.
- Verilog Model
- Verilog Interface
- Performance Optimisation (DVF, DVFS)
- Thermal Management
- Monitoring die temperature during HTOL, test, characterisation