AMBA 3 AHB Verification IP provides an smart way to verify the AMBA 3 AHB component of a SOC or a ASIC. The SmartDV's AMBA 3 AHB Verification IP is fully compliant with standard AMBA 3 AHB Specification.
AMBA 3 AHB VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA and non-standard verification env
- Compliant with ARM AMBA 3 AHB specification.
- Supports ARM11 extension
- Supports both AHB and AHB lite operation.
- Support AMBA AHB Master, AHB Slave, AHB Monitor and AHB Checker.
- Support for multiple slaves.
- Supports all ARM AMBA 3 AHB data and address widths
- Supports all protocol transfer types, burst transfers and response types.
- Support for all the transfer sizes.
- Supports constrained randomization of protocol attributes.
- Flexibility to send completely configured data.
- Slave supports fine grain control of response per address or per transaction.
- Master supports fine grain control of busy state insertion and master aborting.
- Supports Early burst termination and locked transfers.
- Supports split and retry transfers.
- Ability to inject errors during data transfer.
- Retry or cancel of a transfer on error.
- Support for programmable wait states.
- Supports FIFO memory.
- Rich set of configuration parameters to control AHB functionality.
- On-the-fly protocol and data checking.
- Notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Built in coverage analysis.
- Callbacks in master, slave and monitor for various events.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- AHB Verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of AHB specification.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of AMBA 3 AHB designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of master and slave.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete source code of AMBA 3 AHB Monitor and BFM.
- Complete regression suite containing all the AMBA 3 AHB testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.