USB 2.0 Function Controller Checker OVA IP is fully documented, off the shelf component for the Developers of the USB 2.0 compliant Function Controller. USB 2.0 OpenVera Assertions based Checker IP provides a concise, declarative mechanism to code the specification of sequences of events and activities of USB 2.0 Bus Protocol.
USB 2.0 OVA protocol rule Checker can work in a standalone mode i.e., can be plugged in any design verification environment, which uses the standard Protocol without disturbing the structure.
- Fully compliant with the Universal Serial Bus Rev.2.0 specification. It accurately verifies the USB 2.0 protocol.
- The Checker AIP follows the OpenVera unified flow for formal tools.
- The assertions are checked with the Universal Transceiver Macrocell Interface on the UTM side.
- The assertions are checked with the Generic Microcontroller Interface on Microcontroller side.
- Provides monitoring of signals and data in transmit and receive directions.
- Provides various error notifications based on the part of the protocol that gets violated such as PID and CRC errors.
- Supports Host, Hub and Device properties.
- Full programmability and versatility of the AIP allows connection to any standard USB device.
- Categorization of templates such as Host, Hub, Device, HostHubDevice, UTMI and UTMI16 allows selective turning ON and OFF of features while testing.
- The IP monitors the various transactions and their sequences.
- Provides transmit and receive sequencing error notification.
- Provides monitoring of signals and timings for reset, suspend and remote wake-up from the Host side.
- Provides monitoring of the Low speed, Full speed and High speed ports for all types of packets, fields, transactions and transfers. The checker IP incorporates layered approach.