Truechip's USB 2.0 Verification IP provides an effective & efficient way to verify the components supporting usb2 specification
Truechip's USB 2.0 VIP is fully compliant with standard USB 2.0 specifications from USB‐IF. This VIP is a light weight VIP with easy plug‐and‐play interface so that there is no hit on the design cycle
- Fully compliant to the USB2.0, xHCI 1.1, Utmi+ 1.0 and ULPI
- Transceiver Interface Specification with backward compatility to
- USB 1.1.
- Supports xHCI functionality on Host model.
- Host Model Supports upto 127 devices of any tier level.
- Supports 15 IN and 15 OUT and 1 control endpoint for each
- User controlled device attach/ detach function.
- Supports High Speed, Full speed,Low Speed Functionality.
- Programmable SOF generation time.
- Supports all USB2 transfer types; Control, Bulk, Interrupt, Isochronous.
- Supports High Bandwidth ISO and Interrupt transfers.
- Supports suspend, resume, remote wake‐up, and low‐power management (LPM).
- Configurable Utmi+ Interface width 8 and 16 bits.
- Supports FsLsSerial Mode with both UTMI and ULPI Transceiver
- Interface for Full and Low speed.
- Supports Randomization for packet fields and data payload with
- or without error injection.
- Comprehensive Compliance Test Suite for verification.
- Supports all types of error injection (control transfer error
- injection(Request error), PID, CRC, Interpacket Delay, Sync, EOP,
- Bitstuff etc.) and detection.
- Supports detailed activity log file for individual layers for ease of
- Supports dynamically configurable modes.
- Strong Protocol Monitor with real time exhaustive programmable checks.
- Supports to configure Protocol Timers and intentional error
- On the fly protocol checking using protocol check functions,
- assertion checks for UTMI and ULPI Interface.
- Built in Coverage analysis.
- Provides a comprehensive user API (callbacks) in Host and
- Graphical analyser to show transactions for easy debugging.
- Available in native SystemVerilog(UVM/OVM/VMM) and Verilog
- Unique development methodology to ensure highest levels of quality
- Availability of Compliance & Regression Test Suites
- 24X5 customer support
- Unique and customizable licensing models
- Exhaustive set of assertions and coverage points with connectivity example for all the components
- Consistency of interface, installation, operation and documentation across all our VIPs
- Provide complete solution and easy integration in IP and SoC environment.
- USB 2.0 BFM
- USB 2.0 Bus Monitor and Scoreboard
- Test Environment & Test Suite :
- Basic and Directed Protocol Tests
- Random Tests
- Error Scenario Tests
- Assertions & Cover Point Tests
- Integration Guide, User Manual and Release Notes
Block Diagram of the USB2.0 with xHCI Verification IP Verification IP