Truechip's xHCI Verification IP targets the following three vendors:
1. xHC Driver developers,
2. xHCI IP developers(Truechip xHCI VIP act as xHCD),
3. USB3 device developers(By using existing PL/LL with Truechip xHCI).
Truechip's xHCI VIP minimize the complexity and efforts needed for above vendors. This VIP is a light weight VIP with easy plug-and-play interface so that
there is no hit on the design time and the simulation time.
- Compliant with xHCI 1.0 specification.
- Compliant with USB3.0 and USB2.0 (including errata ) specification.
- Compliant with PIPE 3.0, UTMI+ 1.1, ULPI 1.1
- Full support for backward compatibility (HS/FS/LS).
- Flexible user interface :AHB/AXI/PCIe
- Configurable Data width (32,64,128)
- Supports upto 64 device slots.
- Supports upto 4 interrupters.
- Supports 2 downstream ports.
- Device slots, interrupters, Number of Ports are configurable.
- Supports all xhci register sets.
- Supports xHCI extended capability registers.
- Supports all commands including optional three optional commands.
- Supports all USB 3.0 transfer types - Control, Bulk(including Stream with HID), Interrupt, Isochronous (Including Smart Isoch) upto maximum burst size
- Supports all USB 2.0 transfer types – Bulk, Control, Isochronous, Interrupt (including HS split transfers)
- Supports USB3 and USB2 power management.
- Supports optional debug capability.
- Supports loopback for Debug.
- Available in native SystemVerilog (UVM/OVM/VMM) and Verilog
- Unique development methodology to ensure highest levels of quality
- Availability of Compliance & Regression TestSuites
- 24X5 customer support
- Unique and customizable licensing models
- Exhaustive set of assertions and cover points with connectivity example for all the components
- Consistency of interface, installation, operation and documentation across all our VIPs
- Supports wide variety of Dynamic as well as Static Error Injection scenarios
- Supports Callback / User Configuration in Monitor and BFMs
- xHCD Agent.
- Test Environment & Test Suite :
- Basic xHCI Specific Tests
- Directed & Random Tests
- Assertions & Cover Point Tests
- Error Injection Tests
- Protocol Conformance Tests
- Integration Guide, User Manual and Release Notes
Block Diagram of the xHCI Verification IP Verification IP