The 3GPP LTE Channel Decoder provides a high-performance, optimized decode function for the Uplink Shared Channel (UL-SCH), as defined in 3GPP TS 26.212 v9.3.0. Core Generator options allow the user to generate underlying transport block and channel quality information decode chains, supporting applications such as relay nodes. The 3GPP LTE Channel Decoder is a component in Xilinx LTE Baseband Targeted Design Platform.
- Implements UL-SCH channel decode functions
- Supports TDD and FDD frame structures
- Compliant with 3GPP 36.212 v9.3
- AXI-4 Stream interface eases system integration
- Includes the LTE Turbo Decoder and Viterbi Decoder LogiCores, also available as a stand-alone products
- Supports HARQ combining
- Bit accurate C model available with MEX function supporting integration with Matlab