The FFT0064 core implements 64 point FFT in hardware. FFT 64 works on blocks of 64 complex data samples.
- Supports both FFT and IFFT
- In built bit reversal algorithm
- Low Latency
- Throughput of 1 sample per clock
- Parameterized bit widths and fixed point option.
- Test bench with fixed point Matlab model
- Matlab model can be used to tune the bit-width to get the SQNR performance.
- Available in ASIC and FPGA technologies
- Minimal gate count implementation
- Supports flushing and re-starting the FFT operation instantly
- Synthesizable Verilog RTL source code
- Fixed-point Octave (Matlab Compatible) model.
- Simulation scripts
- Self-checking Test environment
- Expected results
- Synthesis scripts
- User Documentation