CoreCFI provides an external interface to the embedded Flash memory blocks within the Fusion devices with which a user will be able to communicate (i.e. read, write, and erase) to the embedded Flash memory. This IP block provides a functional subset of the Common Flash Interface with a design emphasis to minimize design size. CoreCFI supports all devices in the Fusion family.
- Provides a Industry Standard Interface to Actel's Flash Memory
- Implements a Subset of the Common Flash Memory Interface Specification Release 2.0
- Supports Read and Read Query, Automatic Write and Erase, Lock and Status Operations
- 128-Byte Write Page Buffer and Write/Erase Size
- 16-Byte Page Read Buffer
- 8-Bit, 16-Bit and 32-Bit Operation
- Low Tile Count (Resource Utilization)