The Synopsys DesignWare HDMI 2.0/1.4/1.3 TX IP solutions provide the necessary logic to implement and verify designs for various consumer electronic applications. The HDMI TX IP is silicon proven and includes a suite of configurable digital controllers and high-speed, mixed-signal PHY IP, providing a comprehensive solution from a single IP vendor. Synopsys lowers integration risk by ensuring that all the IP functions seamlessly together.
Synopsysí DesignWare HDMI TX IP provides designers with a high-performance IP solution that is extremely low in power and area. The DesignWare HDMI TX IP is fully compliant to the HDMI specifications, and has gone through extensive in-house and third-party interoperability testing.
With multiple design wins and products shipping in volume, Synopsys enables designers to achieve silicon success for their HDMI products. The strict quality measures combined with support from expert technical teams enable designers to accelerate time-to-market and reduce integration risk for next-generation consumer electronic applications.
- Broad portfolio of silicon-proven High- Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) TX IP includes PHY and Controller.
- HDMI 2.0 certified and HDCP 2.2 certified with Elliptic Technologiesí Embedded Security Module.
- Support for key HDMI 2.0 features such as 4K x 2K resolution at 60 Hz frame rate, YCbCr 4:2:0 pixel encoding format, TMDS scrambling, CEC 2.0 and 18.0 Gbps aggregate bandwidth.
- Fully compliant to HDMI specifications with all required features.
- Optimized for low power and small area.
- Timing hardened blocks enable simplified placement and design closure.
- High-performance TX PHY IP enables longer cable distances
- Configurable controller architecture optimized for power, performance, and area
- Application notes.
- Assembly guidelines.
- Design files kit: Behavioral model; .LEF file; .LIB file; GDSII layout database. .