The SGC61510 is a family of crystal oscillators optimized for ultra low power applications.
The oscillators have been optimized to work from 15 kHz to 1500 kHz in four ranges.
The family uses advanced amplitude control to achieve both ultra low power consumption and reduced crystal aging without compromising performance nor crystal selection flexibility.
For 32 kHz RTC applications the SGC61510 can operate for weeks from the charge of a single super capacitor.
It is specified from Tj = -40 °C to +125 °C.
- Nano power crystal oscillator
- Ultra low current consumption: 50 nA (32 kHz)
- Available in 4 frequency ranges:
- 15 - 50 kHz
- 50 - 150 kHz
- 150 - 500 kHz
- 500 - 1500 kHz
- Low crystal ageing
- Clock operating voltage from 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Internal crystal monitor with clock good indicator
- Integrated oscillator load capacitors
- Indicative core area: 0.05 mm2
- Width 290 um
- Height 130 um
- Layout (GDSII)
- Netlist (CDL)
- Abstract (LEF)
- Timing (LIB)
- Model (Verilog)
- Assembly Guidelines
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Processing
- Industrial and Medical
- Military/Civil Aerospace