Intermittent and catastrophic faults in electronic control systems can now be prevented with Ridgetop Group’s SJ BIST™. The SJ BIST (Solder Joint Built-In Self-Test) technology accurately detects and reports instances of high resistance, including intermittent opens, in Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs).
Solder joints are subject to mechanical failure; they inevitably suffer damage from thermal and vibrational stresses, causing troublesome intermittent connections between components on the boards. The ability to measure, detect, and predict solder aging and the resultant failure of electronic modules is a true advancement in electronics reliability.
- Detects damage prior to catastrophic failure of FPGA
- Independently tested and verified
- Works with new processes and equipment
- Endorsed by leading automotive and aerospace customers
- SJ Verilog (HDL) Softcore
- Support for Integration