The True Random Number Generator (TRNG) Digital Post-Processing is a state-of-the-art digital IP fully compliant with the FIPS 140-2 and AIS 31 standards.
- state-of-the-art TRNG post-processing;
- fully compliant with the AIS 31 classes PTG.1 and PTG.2;
- fully compliant with the FIPS 140-2 statistical test suit;
- unpredictability properties adequate for the generation of cryptographic keys;
- output stream statistically close to the uniform distribution;
- adjustable parameters according to the entropy source characteristics;
- flexible throughput and output bus size;
- real-time supervisor generating online and total failure alarms;
- typical gate count smaller than 2 kgates;
- straightforward integration through AMBA APB interface (customized on request);
- analog noise source available separately.
- VHDL source codes and testbenches;
- Synopsys synthesis scripts;
- driver source codes;
- test vectors;
- design specification and documents for AIS 31 certification.