The USB11PHY is an IP version of USB transceiver. It receives data with DP and DM and transfers data to USB11 core with RCV, VM and VP. It is designed in standard logic to interface with the physical layer of Universal Serial Bus. It is capable of transmitting and receiving serial data at either full speed (12M bit/s) or low speed (1.5M bit/s) data rates. The serial interface engine (SIE) controls the state of USB11PHY through the OEN signal. When in receiving mode, it receives data on the output RCV, VM and VP of USB11PHY; when in transmitting mode, it drives the input VPO and VMO of USB11PHY.
- Complies with USB1.1 standard
- Uses GSMC 0.15um, 1.5v/3.3v power supply, 1P6M logic process
- Utilizes digital inputs and outputs to transmit and receive USB cable data
- Supports 12Mbit/s full speed and 1.5Mbit/s low speed serial data transmission
- Supports single-ended data interface
- Level shift is built in
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp