The NT1022 is multiband multistandard direct-conversion TV tuner designed for Mobile Digital TV applications. The TV tuner supports DVB-H, DVB-T, IP-DAB, T-DMB, FM standards and covers FM (75 MHz to 108 MHz), VHF (170 MHz to 240 MHz), UHF (470 MHz to 860 MHz) bands and L-band (both 1450 MHz to 1490 MHz and 1660 MHz to 1685 MHz). So it is suitable for digital TV reception on portable devices almost anywhere in the world.
Based on direct-conversion architecture with zero-IF NT1022 is optimal solution for television signal receiving. The TV tuner is a highly integrated circuit therefore a few external components are required.
A programmable serial interface allows status monitoring and controlling all the internal operations and test modes.
- TSMC BiCMOS SiGe 180 nm technology
- Direct conversion receiver
- A few number of external components
- 0.18 um SiGe BiCMOS technology
- Integrated LNAs with input matching to 75 Om;
- Integrated tunable bandwidth channel filters (1…12 MHz) with adjustment to maintain the cut-off frequency over all process variations
- I/Q differential outputs
- Dual automatic gain control AGC (RF & Baseband AGC)
- Integrated fractional-N frequency synthesizer
- Integrated VCO with quadrature outputs
- Integrated reference oscillator with output buffer
- Integrated voltage regulator
- Fully controlled via I2C serial interface
- Less than 15 mW power consumption in DVB-H mode with 10:1 time slicing
- Power down mode
- 2.8-3.6V power supply