AMBA 3 APB Verification IP provides an smart way to verify the AMBA 3 APB component of a SOC or a ASIC. The SmartDV's AMBA 3 APB Verification IP is fully compliant with standard AMBA 3 APB Specification and provides the following features.
AMBA 3 APB VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA and non-standard verification env
- Compliant to ARM AMBA 3 APB protocol
- Support AMBA APB Master, APB Slave, APB Monitor and APB Checker.
- Support for multiple slaves
- Supports all ARM AMBA 3 APB data and address widths.
- Supports different transfer types
- Supports constrained randomization of protocol attributes.
- Supports unaligned address accesses
- Flexibility to send completely configured data.
- Slave supports fine grain control of response per address or per transfer.
- Random PSLVERR insertion.
- Programmable Wait state insertion.
- Programmable Timeout insertion.
- Programmable number of idle cycles
- Ability to inject errors during data transfer.
- Supports FIFO memory.
- Rich set of configuration parameters to control APB functionality.
- On-the-fly protocol and data checking.
- Notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Built in coverage analysis.
- Callbacks in master, slave and monitor for various events.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- APB Verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of ARM AMBA 3 APB specification
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of AMBA 3 APB designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of master and slave.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete SystemVerilog source code of AMBA 3 APB Monitor and BFM.
- Complete regression suite containing all the AMBA 3 APB testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.