You are here:
streaming media decoding solution for embedded processors
- PVPlayer is a MPEG-4 compliant video decoder optimized for streaming video over today's wireless networks
- PacketVideo silicon partnerships provide optimized algorithms, intelligent partitioning for embedded efficiency, design collaboration, and joint marketing & sales
- Supports live streaming for remote viewing applications
- Supports data rates ranging from as low as 9.6 to more than 384 kbps
- Supports from less than 1 frame to 30 frames per second
- PVPlayer architecture supports a variety of audio codecs, including GSM-AMR, AAC, and others
- Supports a variety of resolutions: CIF (352 x 288) QCIF (176 x144) SQCIF (128 x 96 or smaller)
- PacketVideo FrameTrack technology based on MPEG-4 temporal scalability and PacketVideo developed Dynamic Rate Control (DRC)
- PacketVideo's silicon partners provide digital hardware solutions for more than 90% of the world's wireless phones today. Working closely with these partners, PacketVideo provides high performance, low power multimedia capabilities to the world's leading handset manufacturers.
View streaming media decoding solution for embedded processors full description to...
see the entire streaming media decoding solution for embedded processors datasheet
- get in contact with streaming media decoding solution for embedded processors Supplier
MPEG-4 compliant video decoder