Triple Data Encryption Algorithm (Triple DES or 3DES) is a block cipher, which applies the Data Encryption Standard (DES) cipher algorithm three times to each data block.
Picus Tech has implemented highly efficient algorithms optimized in ARM native assembly for several ARM cores. The implementations are memory and MIPs efficient.
- Implementation is compliant with standard FIPS 46-3
- Low memory foot print
- Re-entrant implementation makes it easy to integrate
- Optimized in native Assembly
- It supports seven different modes as described in ANSI X9.52 named as:
- TDEA Cipher Block Chaining Mode of Operation (TCBC)
- TDEA Cipher Block Chaining Mode of Operation - Interleaved (TCBC-I)
- TDEA Cipher Feedback Mode of Operation (TCFB)
- TDEA Cipher Feedback Mode of Operation - Pipelined (TCFB-P)
- TDEA Output Feedback Mode of Operation (TOFB)
- TDEA Output Feedback Mode of Operation - Interleaved (TOFB-I)
- Highly optimized implementations. Can be easily ported to any platform
- Object Code
- API documentation