From the leaders in Public Key Acceleration comes the fourth generation of Athena's TeraFire PK line, the E5200 Public Key Microprocessor. The E5200 includes hardware accelerated P-Curve EC, delivering both the fastest RSA and the fastest EC operations of any core on the market. Like the T5200 processor, the T5200 uses Athena's proprietary PK instruction set architecture, enabling any PK operation, including RSA, DSA, DH, ECDH, ECDSA, and the myriad other elliptic curve cryptography algorithms. This powerful, flexible instruction set can easily accommodate new standards with on-the-fly programmability, ensuring that your application will always be able to handle new requirements and protocols.
- Ultra-high speed public key cryptography
- Full Instruction set programmability/flexibility
- NSA Suite B ECC
- P-curve specific acceleration
- RSA, Diffie-Hellman, and all EC operations supported
- Instruction set includes conditional branches
- Single engine implementation for lowest latency
- High performance density
- Large operations - up to 16Kbit RSA
- Simple integration and excellent performance from a small core.
- Simulation model
- V2V, V2X, Communications, Automotive, Security