The eSi-FIR core can be used to implement general purpose filtering of an external data source. It’s coefficients are programmable with no restrictions on symmetry. The core supports a time-shared input source for compatibility with multi-channel ADCs. Furthermore the filter output can be decimated to reduce the data rate.
- Programmable to operate with multi-channel data sources, e.g I/Q data.
- Programmable decimation filter rate between 1 and 4.
- Programmable number of taps between 3 and 64.
- Programmable coefficients.
- Scaling and rounding of filter output
- DMA or interrupt control
- AMBA 3 APB slave interface