The IGADACM02C is a general-purpose 3-channel digital-to-analog converter with 10bit resolution. This IP contains complementary segment current source, and parallel digital interface. The reference and bias circuits provide the adjustable current output: 1mA to 40mA. Output compliance range is up to 1.6V.
Power down mode is available to disable the DAC and lower down the power consumption.
- * 10bit resolution
- * Up to 250Mhz conversion rate
- * Current output 1~40mA adjustable
- * Power-down mode is available
- * 0~1.6V compliance range
- * 3.3V analog power supply operation
- * 1.2V digital power supply operation
- * Operation temperature range:-40℃~125℃
- * 0.13um Logic 3.3V/1.2V CMOS process with 1P6M layout