IGAADCI08A is a general-purpose analog to digital converter (ADC) with 10-bit resolution. Sampling rate of ADC can be up to 80Mhz.
The ADC contains, a 5-to-1 input multiplexer, a single-end to differential circuit, a sample/hold circuit, a 10bit ADC, a ref-erence generator and a high speed parallel interface.
A power down mode is available to disable the ADC. It is for lower power dissipation.
- 0.18um logic 3.3V/1.8V CMOS 1P5M process
- 10bit resolution
- DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 1.5LSB
- Current consumption 5mA~32mA by sampling rate
- Analog single-end 0.25V to 1.75V input
- No missing code is guaranteed
- Power down mode is available
- Operation temperature range:-40℃~125℃