The IGADACR06C is a general-purpose 3-channel digital-to-analog converter with
10-bit resolution. The data output rate is up to 100 MHz. The input digital code is unsigned
The IGADACR06C contains 3 current steering DAC circuits and 3 digital decoders.
The DAC need one external reference resistor for current reference. The analog output
currents of DAC are maximum differential +/-16mA. Power down mode is available to
disable the DAC and lower down the power consumption.
The IGADACR06C is fabricated in TSMC 65nm 2.5V/1.2V LP CMOS process. The
supply voltage 1.2V is used for digital circuits, and 2.5V is used for analog circuits.
- 65nm 2.5V/1.2V LP CMOS process with 1P6M layout (4X1Z)
- 10-bit resolution
- 1.3Vpp compliance range
- 1 ~ 16mA adjustable full scale current
- Macro area = 0.32 mm2
- Operation temperature range: -40°C~125°C
- DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 2LSB, No missing code
- Power down mode is available