MIPI MPHY Verification IP is compliant with MIPI MPHY specification and verifies MPHY phy. MPHY Verification IP is developed by experts who have worked on complex protocols before.
MIPI MPHY VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Supports 3.1 MIPI MPHY Specification.
- Support Type-1 and Type-II operations
- Supports both serial and protocol layer interface
- Supports all PWM 0-7 gear of operation
- Supports all HS 1-4 gear of operation
- Supports disabling of NRZ and PWM for easy serial debugging
- Support fine gain control of each timing parameter
- Support timing checks to validate each timing period
- Support programmable sync pattern and length
- Support following 8b/10b error insertion and detection
- Invalid K character injection
- Injection of disparity errors
- Wrong K character injection
- Corruption of Marker characters
- Supports periodic Filler (NOP) insertion
- Supports periodic Marker 1 insetion
- Support Line configuration
- Support inband reset signalling and detection
- Monitor,Detects and notifies the testbench of all protocol and timing errors.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Status counters for various events in bus.
- Callbacks in transmitter and receiver for various events.
- MIPI MPHY Verification IP comes with complete test suite to test every feature of MIPI MPHY specification.
- Functional coverage for complete MIPI MPHY features.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of MIPI MPHY designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Tx,Rx and monitor
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete source code of BFM and monitor.
- Complete regression suite containing all the MIPI MPHY testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of Tx,Rx and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.