NFC (Near Field Communication) Verification IP provides a smart way to verify the NFC, which is simple wireless communication between the close coupled devices. NFC VIP data transfer can be done at different data rates. The SmartDV's ISO/IEC18092/14443 Verification IP is fully compliant with standard ECMA-340 Specification and provides the following features.
NFC VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Complete ISO/IEC18092/14443 Initiator/Target functionality.
- Support Half Duplex of operations.
- Supports all the three data rates.
- 106 kbps
- 212 kbps
- 424 kbps
- Supports two different kinds of communication modes.
- Active communication mode
- Passive communication mode
- Supports the Multi Activation feature, which allows the Initiator to hold several Targets active simultaneously.
- Supports the chaining feature, which allows the Initiator or Target to transmit information that does not fit in a single block, by dividing the information into several blocks.
- Supports the following types of error insertion and detection.
- Sync error
- DID error
- Length error
- Acknowledgement error
- Invalid command error
- CRC error
- Parity error
- Re-transmission of corrupted messages.
- Supports to change the parameters(Transfer speed and Frame length) of Initiator and Target after the activation.
- Monitors, detects and notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- NFC Verification IP comes with complete test suite to test every feature of NFC specification.
- Callbacks in initiator, target and monitor for user processing of data.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Functional coverage for complete NFC features.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of ISO/IEC18092/14443 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Initiator and Target.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete source code of Initiator, Target and Monitor.
- Complete regression suite containing all the ISO/IEC18092/14443 testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of Initiator, Target and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.