UAS/BOT-Xactor is proven VIP enabling SoC and IP developers to perform comprehensive functional verification of their IP and SOCs incorporating USB Attached SCSI (UAS) and Bulk Only Tranfer (BOT) USB device classes and ensure compliance to the USB-IF and T10.org UAS, BOT, and SCSI SPC/SBC/SAM standards.
VIP Models and Compliance Testsuites are implemented in 100% native SystemVerilog and UVM.
- UAS/BOT Host and Device Models including full SCSI initiator and target for USB 2.0 and 3.0 operation
- UAS/BOT adapter to USB host and device models including xHCI host and generic USB host BFMs
- UAS/BOT and SCSI/TMF command classes include random constraint for automatic sequence generators including Bulk Stream support and overlapping processing
- Inject errors at all layers through callbacks
- Compliance testsuite supports USB-IF UAS and BOT test specifications and Microsoft HDD SCSI testsuite ensures SCSI command compliance, performance, and power states, and provides coverage monitoring of the USB throughput and SCSI command completion status
- End2end Scoreboard
- Comprehensive UAS/BOT protocol checklist and assertions track compliance coverage and isolate DUT bugs faster
- Functional and performance coverage monitors for commands, transfer lenghts, and througput
- Multi-level protocol trackers (SCSI command, UAS/BOT stage, and USB protocol) analyzer tracker for effective debug
- UAS/BOT host and device BFMs intergrated with USB models
- Complaince testsuite
- User Guide