Seasolve WiMAX IP core is a flexible and high performance solution for manufacturers of WiMAX base stations and subscriber station. The MAC and Baseband core is compliant with the IEEE 802.16e-2005 standard. The PHY core is developed HDL for FPGA and MAC core in RTOS embedded software.
- Full support for all mandatory and optional 802.16e features
- For portability and mobility (including handoff and roaming)
- IEEE 802.16e-2005 WiMAX Air Interface (TDD OFDMA) 2.5GHz (MAX-200M1), 3.5GHz (MAX-210M1) and 2.3GHz (MAX-230M1)
- PHY Layer –OFDMA 128, 512, 1024, 2048
- RS/Viterbi, Block Convolutional, Block Turbo & Low Density Parity Code Forward Error Correction schemes
- Adaptive modulation (BPSK, QPSK, QAM16, QAM64)
- Robust Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) algorithm can tolerate larger delay spreads
- Rapidly customizable as per the customer requirement
- The Seasolve’s WiMAX reference design hardware reduces product development cycles and risk. The Seasolve’s WiMAX IP Core shares a single common hardware platform.
- RTL Source Code/Netlist
- Test Bench for functional validation
- Verification Report
- Design Flow Documentation