The LTE Security Protocol Accelerator is a proven, high-performance, cost-efficient Security Protocol Accelerator targeted at the 3rd Generation (3G) and 4th Generation (4G) wireless broadband 3GPP/LTE/LTE-Advanced technologies.
The SPAcc-LTE is highly configurable and it allows customers to tailor their designs to address the complex security requirements for mobile networks, platforms and devices.
- Highly configurable, silicon-proven
- Supports AES, SNOW 3G, ZUC and KASUMI cryptography algorithms
- Built-in scatter/gather DMA capability offloads system CPU; Optimal bus utilization
- Increased throughput with combined hash and cipher operations
- Initialization Vector (IV) import permits DMA of IV with associated payload
- Reduces system processor loading with programmable interrupt coalescence
- Dual-clock domain capability runs interface and cryptography content in different clock domains
- Support for big- or little-endian
- Configurable 32- or 64-bit bus interfaces: AMBA® AXI4™ (low-power) and AHB™
- Lower level of interfacing
- Verilog HDL
- Sample synthesis script and constraints
- Sample simulation script