The cell is combined into one block multiplexer and amplifier. The multiplexer selects one of the required inputs by a combination of control signals and transmits the amplified signal to the output.
Temperature compensation mode is used to compensate gain vs. environment temperature.
The block is fabricated on SMIC CMOS 0.18 um technology.
- SMIC CMOS 0.18 um technology
- Input and output matching 50 Om
- No external matching components required
- Built-in adjustment of matching
- Gain temperature compensation mode
- Adjusted gain
- Extracted view.
- Test bench with saved configurations.