The Expresso 3.0 Core is part of Northwest Logicís PCI Express Solution. This solution is designed to achieve maximum PCI Express throughput while being easy to use.
The Expresso 3.0 Core separately, or in combination with Northwest Logic DMA Back-End Core and DMA Driver, provide the maximum system throughput on a PCI Express link. Contact Northwest Logic more details.
The core is specifically designed for ease of use including full receive packet decoding, complete error han- dling, automatic handling of PCI Express message packets and comprehensive system-debug and link monitoring support.
The core is delivered fully integrated and verified with the userís Target PHY. Contact Northwest Logic for a complete list of supported PHYs. To accelerate simulations, the core is also delivered integrated with a fast simulating behavioral PHY.
The core is also provided with the Expresso Testbench which provides a PCI Express Bus Functional Model.
The core is fully compliant with the current version of the PCI Express Base Specification 3.0. The core in-cludes all of the required 3.0 features including flexible equalization support. To keep clock rates manageable, Northwest Logic also supplies a 256 bit side version of the core.
The core has been extensively validated with the Avery Logic PCI-Xactor PCI Express Compliance Suite and Northwest Logic Expresso Testbench.
Northwest Logic also provides a complete set of quick-turn design services including IP Customization and Logic, Board, Software Development services. Contact Northwest Logic for a quote.
- High-performance, easy-to-use core
- PCI Expressô Base Specification Revision 3.0/2.0/1.1 compliant
- x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 lane support
- 8.0, 5.0 & 2.5 Gbit/s SERDES support
- Flexible equalization support
- Endpoint and Root Port support
- 32, 64, 128 and 256 bit Cores widths to enable user to match core speed with process capability
- Transaction Layer Bypass option
- AER, ECRC, MSI-X, Multi-Vector MSI, Lane Reversal support
- Delivered integrated with target PCIe PHY
- Provided with a full-featured Verification Suite
- Fully validated
- Source code available
- Customization and Integration services available
- Core (Netlist or Source Code)
- Testbench (Source Code)
- Complete Documentation
- Expert Technical Support & Maintenance Updates