Sonics3220 peripheral on-chip communications network guarantees end-to-end performance by managing data, control and test flows between all connected cores. Providing low latency access to a large number of low bandwidth, physically dispersed target cores, Sonics3220 uses a very low die area network communications structure that facilitates a rapid path to simulation.
Key Words: ddr, ARM, network, NoC, SoC, system, ddr2, ddr3, memory, bandwidth, dram, dsp, flash, ocp, phy, wimax, lte, video, hd, ddr controller, sdram, processor, fpga, automotive, ahb, axi, amba, ddr phy, tsmc, memory controller, RAM, wifi, stb, channel, memory access, traffic, memory traffic, wireless, ip, embedded, on-chip, communications
- Improves overall SoC performance by isolating slow speed I/O from high speed SoC interconnects and consolidating I/O traffic to and from the SoC interconnect
- Built in security feature provides hardware firewall for system and media integrity
- Preverified configurable solution already proven to interoperate with other high speed interconnect solutions
- Pre-characterized interconnect eliminates timing closure uncertainties
- Reuse of cores through easy configuration with a high degree of automation
- Low power physical structure
Block Diagram of the Sonics3220 peripheral on-chip communications network guarantees end-to-end performance by managing data, control and test flows between all connected cores.