MIPI DigRF Verification IP is compliant with MIPI DigRF specification and verifies DigRF devices. DigRF Verification IP is developed by experts who have worked on complex protocols before.
MIPI DigRF VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Supports 1.0 MIPI DigRF Version 4 Specification.
- Supports both Data and Control logical channels
- Supports frames nesting
- Supports up to four lanes
- Support programmable sync pattern and length
- Supports LS,HS1,HS2 modes
- Supports HIBERNATE mode
- Supports LOOPBACK and CLOCK TEST mode
- Supports byte striping
- Supports ARQ scheme(NACK only)
- Supports ARQ scheme disable
- Supports frames retransmissions
- Supports various types of frame errors
- CRC error
- Wrong CRI error
- Various fields corruption error
- Supports RMMI 10/20/40 Bit interfaces
- Support following 8b/10b error insertion and detection
- Invalid K character injection
- Injection of disparity errors
- Wrong K character injection
- Corruption of Marker characters
- Monitor,Detects and notifies the testbench of all protocol and timing errors.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Status counters for various events in bus.
- Callbacks in transmitter and receiver for various events.
- MIPI DigRF Verification IP comes with complete test suite to test every feature of MIPI DigRF specification.
- Functional coverage for complete MIPI DigRF features.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of MIPI DigRF designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Tx,Rx and monitor
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete source code of BFM and monitor.
- Complete regression suite containing all the MIPI DigRF testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of Tx,Rx and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.