The C-code is thoroughly verified and tested across all bandwidths, with respect to third party test tools and meet the LTE PHY specifications as per 36.211, 36.212, 36.213, 36.214 and 36.101 for Uplink and Downlink specifications and functionalities across all layers in TDD and FDD modes. Online tests and verification of the PHY and Stack was done through RF interface (in band 38 and 40) to eNodeB at 30.72 MHz IQ sampling rate. The Wireshark results captured by the MME network during the IOT of the UE C-code with eNodeB are available to customers on request.
- The ANSI C-code as the LTE UE PHY Golden Reference code.
- Can be ported across DSP, FPGA, ASIP and ASIC platforms.
- Benchmark new algorithms in offline and online mode.
- Flexibility to generate Test Vectors on any part of the Physical layer.
- LTE channel models and SNR models.
- Mymo commits an excellent customer support onsite and offsite training, email, teleconferences and in-person visits to customer sites.
- Detailed documents will be shared to customers on the design and signal flow of uplink and downlink baseband chains.
- Committed support and maintenance along with training to customers onsite.
- Will be customized as per the requirements of the customer, Mymo helps on porting onto the hardware platforms as preferred by customers.
- ANSI C Code 32-bit fixed point code for uplink and downlink for all physical channels and synchronizations.
- Well tested and verified functionally and whole layer wise
- Will be delivered with RF interface directly to ANSI C code which can be compiled and run in real-time.
- Will be customized