VIDEO_TRACKER software library implements the algorithm of automatic tracking of objects in video and calculation of their parameters for solving problems of guidance and targeting. The software library is a collection of source files to be included in projects written in C and C++. The software library provides five independent tracking channels. The capacity of the software library makes it possible to build tracking systems based on a great number of types of processor modules. The use of the VIDEO_TRACKER library will allow you to create your own effective machine vision systems for solving problems in fire control, weapons guidance and perimeter control with a significant reduction of the development time. The software library can be used in smart sights, portable and stationary target acquisition systems, unmanned aerial vehicles, weapon stations, fire control systems, anti-aircraft complexes and homing heads.
- The library works with 5 independent tracking channels. Each channel is controlled separately.
- Tracking of objects ranging in size from 8x8 to 128x128. The possibility is provided of changing the channel parameters during tracking.
- Tracking of all types of objects of any shape. There is no tracking collapse if up to 50% of object area changes over no less than 50 frames.
- Tracking goes on when an occluder overlaps up to 50% of object area. Tracking collapse is automatically detected and the object is re-captured after detection.
- Accuracy of coordinates calculation is not less than 0.06 pixels. Calculation of the object motion speed on the frame is made at an accuracy no less than 0.06 pixels / frame.
- Tracking of dynamic objects. Possible movement of the object by 52 pixels over 1 frame in any direction.
- Tracking of low-contrast objects against a complex background. Tracking of objects with a contrast from 10%.
- Calculation of the position and size of object in the tracking rectangle. The possibility of its adjustment without tracking collapse and object re-capture.
- Adaptation is possible to your conditions of use (changing of operation modes, control logic, algorithm modification).
- Easy integration. The library does not need any customizing. It is supplied as multiple source-code files in C language.
- The time of processing of one video frame by one tracking channel is given below for the tracked object size 128x128 pixels and possible movement of the object by 52 pixels per 1 frame in any direction:
- VS 2015 x64 / intel i5-4590 (4 core) - 3 мс / 300 fps
- MinGW (gcc 4.1) / intel i5-3470 (4 core) - 7 мс / 140 fps
- TI С6000 / TI DSP C6678L (8 core) - 22 мс / 40 fps
- The VIDEO_TRACKER software library can make use of any processor platform as a hosting platform. The library is developed in C language (C99 standard) and uses an OpenMP 1.0 parallel computation standard. Compatibility is ensured with any C ++ (C) compilers that support the above standards. The software library can be used on x86 processors, ARM, DSP (digital signals processors) and the others given the presence of a compiler that supports C99 and OpenMP 1.0 standard.
- source code, technical documents