eSilicon has developed a general-purpose I/O (GPIO) library catering to a wide variety of customers and market segments. Our general-purpose I/O library includes support for multiple voltages and a full set of support cells (supply, corner spacers, diode breakers, terminators) targeted for a wide range of process technologies and applications. eSilicon’s general-purpose I/O solution is carefully crafted to meet critical power, performance, area (PPA) and reliability requirements.
eSilicon’s general-purpose I/O is available from 14nm to 180nm process technology.
- Supports 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V mixed-voltage-tolerant output buffer
- Fully programmable output driver strengths, input Schmitt trigger and output slew rate
- Supports circuit-under-pad (CUP), non-CUP-inline and staggered-bond pad placement
- Operating speed in excess of 250MHz
- Robust ESD and latch-up protection circuitry
- Each eSilicon Product is delivered with a complete set of design views and models supporting all industry-standard design flows