Comcores IP-core is a silicon agnostic implementation of the CPRI 7.0 standard targeting any ASIC, FPGA or ASSP technologies. With its extreme flexibility, high performance and reduced logic consumption, the CPRI IP core is the perfect match whether the application is REC (Radio Equipment Controller) or RE (Radio Equipment). It is designed to meet the requirements of Radio systems, base band systems, C-RAN switches, Digital Front-End (DFE) processors or advanced test systems. The core can be dynamically configured to handle wireless multi-mode radio systems implementing deterministic latency features and high-performance throughputs required by LTE-A og 5G radio base stations.
The CPRI cores come in several versions to suit any implementation scenario whether speed, a compact size or a wide feature set is required.
- Richly featured and highly configurable
- CPRI Specification V7.0 full feature set implemented
- All mapping methods available
- Size optimized Ethernet GMII interface
- Accurate delay measurements and calibration
- Up to 64 antenna carriers per core
- Supports line-rates 1-10 (up to 24.33024 Gbps)
- Easy to use
- Testbench with typical system configuration and examples
- Proven in many technologies
- Silicon Agnostic
- Designed in VHDL and targeting any RTL implementation such as ASICs, ASSPs, and FPGAs.
- The IP core comes deeply verified, IOT'ed and with an extensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment, Test Cases and test reports.
- The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
- Radio Front End
- C-RAN Switching
- Test Equipment Applications
Block Diagram of the CPRI Controller IP Core