With advanced technology, the HDMI receiver with PHY and Controller is designed for low power and high performance application. The receiver is fully compliant with HDMI 1.4b specification, and can support all mandatory HDMI 1.4 3D TV formats in addition to all HDTV formats up to 1920x1080@120Hz or 4Kx2K, color depth up to 48 bits per pixel. With the inclusion of HDCP, the encrypted video content can be received.
With sophisticated equalization and clock and data recovery technology, the HDMI receiver can adaptively compensate input signal attenuation and recover the data with BER less than 1E-9. The link rate supports from 250Mbps to 3.4Gbps with coverage over different multimedia data formats.
The design uses HLMC 55nmLP 1P7M CMOS technology and the power supply is1.2V for analog and digital core circuits and 3.3V for I/O circuits.
- 1. Single link HDMI receiver with PHY and Controller
- 2. Fully compliant with HDMI 1.4b specification and DVI 1.0 specification
- 3. HDCP 1.4 specification, internal HDCP keys
- 4. Support 3D formats, 4Kx2K resolution and other common formats such as 1080p@60Hz/120Hz, 1080i/720p@120Hz.
- 5. Support True Color of 24 bits and Deep Color modes 30, 36, 48 bits
- 6. Integrated color space converter, RGB from/to YCbCr, 4:4:4
- 7. Support all CEA-861-D video formats, 24/30/36/48bit RGB, 24/30/36/48bit YCbCr 4:4:4, 16/20/24 bit YCbCr 4:2:2
- 8. Digital audio interface support I2S and SPDIF
- 9. Support link rate from 250Mbps to 3.4Gbps
- 10. Integrated adaptive equalizer for different long cables
- Harden Controller & PHY together
- 2.Flat Netlist (cdl)
- 3.Layout View (gds2)
- 4.Abstract View (lef)
- 5.Timing View (lib)
- 6.Behavioral Model (Verilog)