The IPX-JPHD is a high quality and cost effective family of FPGA based JPEG 2000 encoders and decoders designed to meet the requirements of high data rate processing in broadcast Acquisition, Storage and Contribution.
Based on a single chip, the exceptionally fl exible IPX-JPHD family supports variable compression ratio’s up to Lossless and can be adapted to any image resolution up to HD (1920 x 1080).
The powerful IPX-JPHD modules also provide a compact and reliable solution to broadcasters need for Multi-channel operation through a unique single chip design that enables up to four HD channels to be streamed simultaneously at a total frame rate of 120fps.
Purpose designed for the Xilinx® FPGA the IPX-JPHD family is a no compromise solution that takes full advantage of the benefi ts of the state-of-the-art Virtex-5™ platform including easy connection to HD-SDI, SDI, SDTI, ASI, PCI-Express® and Gigabit Ethernet broadcast and system interfaces.
- Up to HD 60 images per second
- Up to 500 Mbps
- Visually lossless compression
- Fits in a Xilinx 7 Series (Artix-7 , Zynq, Kintex-7 and Virtex-7)
- Fits in a Altera Cyclone V, Arria V, Stratix V devices
- JPEG 2000 Encoder
- JPEG 2000 Decoder
- Maximum codeStream bitrate
- Maximum Pixel rate
- Maximum Pixels per line
- Maximum bit depth per component
- Low Delay (Max 2 frames at encoder & 1 frame at decoder)
- Color Space
- Chrominance subsampling
- Tiling (Option)
- Compact J2K-RAW FPGA IP-cores
- Wavelet-based compression
- JPEG 2000 ISO/IEC 15444-1
- HD, 4K , 8K bayer pattern images
- High frame rates support for real-time or high speed.
- Higher image quality possibilities within a reasonable storage and bandwidth.
- Fast low-resolution preview access thanks to the JPEG 2000 scalability.
- Cameras (HD, 4K, 8K,...)
- High-speed Cameras
- Camera recorders
- Production and Post-production servers
- RAW images storage