The Master and Slave AMBA AHB bus wrappers are used to connect bus independent Intellectual Properties (IPs) to an AMBA AHB bus controller. They let system designers seamlessly integrate OCP compliant IPs in their system core, enabling a practical reuse methodology.
Two versions of the wrapper are available, one for masters and another for slaves. They both manage burst transfers in order to increase the bus throughput.
If asynchronous clocks are used for an IP and the bus controller, dedicated logic can be inserted to match the two clock domains.
The master wrapper can deal with RETRY or SPLIT responses given by the slave wrapper or any other slave connected to the bus.
- AMBA AHB bus master wrapper to connect an OCP master
- AMBA AHB bus slave wrapper to connect an OCP slave
- The master wrapper supports RETRY and SPLIT responses
- The slave wrapper can generate RETRY or SPLIT responses
- Manages asynchronous clocks
- Synthesizable VHDL code with generics for different configurations.
- Customized Validation platform
- Userís Manual
- Synthesis Scripts
- Integration Support.