Rosetta IP LTD IP Catalog
Rosetta IP LTD
Specializing in Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP), Rosetta IP was founded in 2007 to address two of the most challenging trends in the Semiconductor market: declining number of companies that can justify the cost associated with the development and fabrication of ASIC devices; market demand driven by the end users, drives Semiconductor vendors to constantly add new features while maintaining electronic equipments prices flat. Solution:
Rosetta IP products and services are:
- Creating semiconductor IP Cores based on semiconductor designs
- Optimize across multiple IPsí into SoC subsystems, in order to achieve application specific requirements
- Providing IP base services, including: market analysis, product specification, IP packaging and technology porting
- Establish an IP business and support infrastructure insuring sustainable presence at the semiconductor market..
- Enable great VLSI technology to reach the semiconductor market.
- Provide quality IP Services, Business Development Services and Platform Reference Design to Technology manufacturers.